The 33rd Annual Top Ten Professional Women and Leading Business Awards, a prestigious awards ceremony honoring local professionals, will bring almost 1,000 attendees together with the goal of honoring these outstanding individuals in our community while also raising awareness for domestic violence. This event pays tribute to ten women who have served as role models and given back to their communities, all while making strides in their professions. One business is also honored as the Leading Business of the Year for its support of women and women's issues.
The Marjaree Mason Center is honored to announce this year’s Keynote Speaker for the Top Ten Awards is Miss America 2015, Kira Kazantsev. Kira’s personal experience with dating violence was the inspiration and dedication to her pageant platform "Love Shouldn't Hurt": Protecting Women Against Domestic Violence. She will be sharing her connection to the cause and discussing her efforts to raise awareness of domestic violence through her partnership with Safe Horizon - the largest non-profit victim services agency in the country. She created the #PutTheNailinIt campaign, which encourages participants to paint their left ring fingernail purple, the color of the anti-domestic violence movement, in support of showing others that they vow to end domestic violence.
If you would like an opportunity to meet Kira, don’t miss out on purchasing a Diamond Pass for our Meet and Greet event!
After September 30th ticket prices increase by $10: $70/ticket and $700/table
2016 Top Ten Professional Women (as listed in alphabetical order by last name):
- Nada Barrett - Assurance Director, Moss Adams LLP
- Francine Farber – Past President, League of Women’s Voters of Fresno
- Lori Hamada - Executive Director, AIMS Center for Math and Science Education
- Jeanette Ishii - Executive Director, Insure America Project
- Bernadette Muscat - Professor, Department of Criminology, & Interim Associate Dean for the College of Social Sciences, California State University, Fresno
- Caren Myers - Vice President, Fresno Lexus
- Leah Press - Dermatologist and Owner, Minarets Medical Group and Intelligent Skin Care
- Lisa Smittcamp - District Attorney, Fresno County
- Linda Jean Voth - Business Teacher at Roosevelt High School, Fresno Unified School District
- Marsha Vucovich - President/CEO, Fresno Equipment Company
2016 Leading Business:
- Facility Designs
Click here to see our past winners.
If you’d like to advertise at Top Ten Professional Women and Leading Business Awards, please contact MMC’s Director of Development and Communications, Kaysha Rajani at (559) 487-1313 or email@example.com.
Advertising in Top Ten custom publications is coordinated directly with The Business Journal and The Fresno Bee.
Premier Dual Sponsorship
Learn more about becoming a Premier Dual Sponsor of both Marjaree’s Mardi Gras Birthday Soirée and The Top Ten Professional Women and Top Business Awards.