Manager Title: Director of Clinical Services
Pay: $40 - $60/group
Requirements: Completion of 40-hour BIP Training Requirements as outlined in Penal Code 1203.098.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Facilitate batterer’s treatment curriculum for clients referred by the court system.
- Attend facilitator group training’s and in-services.
- Preparation / maintenance of client records, group sign-in sheets and progress reports for probation department.
- Safeguard client’s security and confidentiality.
- Work as a team and supports the mission and goals of the agency and programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of 40-hour BIP Training Requirements as outlined in Penal Code 1203.098.
- Masters degree in either Social Work, Counseling or Psychology preferred.
- Ability and skill to facilitate groups and evaluate risk for future violence.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to read analyze, and interpret, in English, professional journals or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, clients and general public.